Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 5: Reddit review

Reddit is an entertainment and social news/media website that I have recently become a member of. My thoughts about this website are very positive but it does have it's downsides. Reddit provides many forums called "Sub-reddits" which are comments and articles on specific subject per forum. My favorite subs I have subscribed to are titled "Funny" and "WTF". Although I am indeed 16, I do not suggest people under 18 to read the "WTF" Sub-reddit, for reasons including sketchy humor and many sexual and gore related pictures and subjects. "Funny" however, is mostly family safe and has many insightful thoughts on the modern day things that we find amusing. I have yet to say anything else bad about this website, but overall I think it is a very fun way to spend your time on the internet.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment